SPAMProtect helps strengthen incoming and outgoing email protection.
The SPAMProtect package options include inbound and outbound email filtering and archiving solutions. Powered by a cutting edge continuously updated Intelligent Protection & Filtering Engine to ensure your emails are protected from threats at all time, no matter how often new attacks emerge.
No contracts. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel as you need to. No risk.
Discounts are available for longer payment terms.
Incoming Email Scanning
- SPAMProtect Incoming Filtering software offers full inbox protection against spam, viruses and malware with the help of advanced algorithms, smart learning and spam pattern detection methods.
Incoming & Outgoing Bundle
- SPAMProtect Incoming and Outgoing Filtering offers a comprehensive & full protection suite against spam, viruses and malware and prevents IPs from getting blacklisted offering full network and IP reputation protection.
Off Server Email Archiving
- The SPAMProtect Email Archiving solution offers off server and secure email storage, to securely archive email for back-up and compliance purposes. Safeguard your emails against hardware failures today.
Outgoing & Email Archiving
- SPAMProtect Outgoing Filtering and Email Archiving bundle - Prevent IP blacklisting with IP reputation protection and bulk storage requirements, to securely archive email for back-up and compliance purposes.
Incoming, Outgoing & Archiving
- The complete suite of email security - Incoming and Outgoing protection, Archiving to ensure you never lose another email. Get the highest level of network and IP reputation protection and assured integrity and continuity for emails.
Why Hosting Australia?
We ARE just another hosting company.
We use similar technology to thousands of providers out there.
So why the difference?
Why host with us?
If the main audience for you website content is Australian? Then an Australian datacentre means your data, your content, is closer to your client. This means quicker response times* from your website and better security.
Good Support is all about communication. Our team are experts in translating tough to understand technical concepts into easy to understand language. We will never leave you wondering what is going on.
Hosting Australia maintains and updates their hardware and software according to a rigorous schedule. It's a demanding process but it ensures that you always have access to the latest technology and hardware.
We will never leave you wondering. If you want to ring and have a talk about the strategic future of your business, or an idea you have or need to consolidate you resources. No worries we are happy to chat.
Whether you are an online business, reseller or large service provider, we partner with you. We provide a capacity building approach that 'fills in the gaps' with your web and online skills. We are here for as much or little as you need us.
Talk to an expert
All of our support representatives have years (some have decades!) of experience in the Australian web hosting industry. If you are having trouble getting your head around what services you have, locating your domains or solving a web development issue. Talk to our team.
Following are some of the most frequently asked question from our clients.
Are you Australian owned?
Yes we are 100% Australian owned. Our datacentres are located in Australia which means your data stays in Australia. Our support call centre is also 100% Australian. All of our support operators are qualified systems support staff.
Do you backup my data?
All server platforms are backed up on our disaster recovery system. This is a service that is included in all our hosting packages. If you need to restore a hosting account then a charge does apply. All clients are encourage to backup their own data and keep a current secure copy offsite. Backups are not permitted to be stored on the hosting servers.
Do you offer Spam Protection on your accounts?
All our servers are fitted with general spam protection and mail filtering. This only reduces spam and does not stop it completely. For a much more precise filtering service we offer our SPAMPROTECT product. At a low monthly cost it will protect all the email accounts under your domain.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your account without a penalty or exit payment. As long as your account is within your current payment period. If the account has lapsed, then any outstanding invoices will need to paid before the cancellation will be accepted.
How does the 24/7 Support work?
We offer no waiting business hour phone support. We offer 24/7 ticket support. Clients are encouraged to use the support ticket system as this ensures support issues are not lost. All support issues are dealt with by a TRIAGE method. The most critical issues are dealt with first.
I need Exchange Email.
No problem. Hosting Australia offers an alternative fully compliant Microsoft Exchange email system. So you can use shared calendars, contacts and all the functions of Microsoft Exchange just as if you had your own exchange server.