At Hosting Australia we try to keep things as simple as possible. One price for a fully featured hosting plan.
No contracts. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel as you need to. No risk.
Discounts are available for longer payment terms.
- RapidSSL® Certificates help you keep your customers’ transactions secure with up to 256-bit data encryption and site authentication. Buy a certificate and speed through enrollment with automated domain control validation. Best of all, our SSL certificates are among the most affordable in the industry. We keep our costs down and pass the savings on to you.
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium
- Secure your website fast. GeoTrust® QuickSSL® Premium certificates are one of the quickest ways for you to start protecting online transactions and applications with SSL. With an automatic authentication and issuance process, it takes just minutes to get your QuickSSL Premium SSL certificate. After that, managing and renewing your certificates is a snap. With GeoTrust, you get inexpensive SSL without sacrificing convenience, choice, or reliability.
GeoTrust True BusinessID
- Business-class SSL only better. When it comes to selecting SSL security for your business, you have a lot of choices. With GeoTrust, the decision is easy. GeoTrust® True BusinessID SSL certificates let your customers know that your site is trustworthy and that you take their security seriously enough to get your certificate from a globally trusted certificate authority.
- RapidSSL® Wildcard Certificates help you secure multiple subdomains with one low-cost SSL certificate issued to *.yourdomain.com. Protect your customers’ personal data with up to 256-bit encryption. Automated domain control validation makes site authentication a breeze. At RapidSSL, we believe in providing the SSL protection you need at a competitive price.
GeoTrust True Business ID with EV
- Make a strong security statement with the green address bar. GeoTrust® True BusinessID with EV (Extended Validation) is our premium business-class SSL security product, visually confirming the highest level of authentication available among SSL certificates. The green bar says it all. Web site visitors really notice when the address bar turns green in their high-security browsers and the organization field starts to rotate between your business name and GeoTrust.
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Wildcard
- Secure your domain and all same level subdomains fast. GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Wildcard certificates are one of the quickest ways to start protecting all your subdomains on a single certificate. Our automated email authentication process means you get your certificate in minutes. With QuickSSL Premium wildcard certificates, you get unlimited subdomains and on an unlimited number of servers – one certificate that will adapt as your business grows.
GeoTrust True Business ID Wildcard
- Simplify certificate management with the convenience of a Wildcard certificate. GeoTrust® True BusinessID Wildcard certificates allow you to secure multiple subdomains on a single certificate, reducing management time and cost. Whether it’s your company’s home page or your mail server’s hostname, protecting sensitive information is your goal and it’s our goal too.
Why Hosting Australia?
We ARE just another hosting company.
We use similar technology to thousands of providers out there.
So why the difference?
Why host with us?
If the main audience for you website content is Australian, then an Australian datacentre means your data and content, is closer to your client. This means quicker response times* from your website and better security.
High Quality Support is all about good communication. Our team are experts in translating tough to understand technical concepts into easy-to-understand language. We will never leave you wondering what is going on.
Hosting Australia maintains and updates their hardware and software according to a rigorous schedule. It's a demanding process but it ensures that you always have access to the latest technology and hardware.
All servers are backed up daily, to a secure off server location and backups are archived on a rotating basis for up to 60 days. This means you have piece of mind that your sites are covered in a worst-case scenario.
Like to speak to the same tech each time you call for support? We have your back! Simply request the tech you wish to talk to and our team will transfer you straight through! Just like your very own web developer, on call when you need help!
We will never leave you wondering. If you want to ring and have a talk about the strategic future of your business, or an idea you have or need to consolidate you resources.then we are happy to chat.
Whether you are an online business, reseller or large service provider, we partner with you. We provide a capacity building approach that 'fills in the gaps' with your web and online skills. We are here for as much or as little as you need us.
Talk to an expert
All of our support representatives have years (some have decades!) of experience in the Australian web hosting industry. If you are having trouble getting your head around what services you have, locating your domains or solving a web development issue, then please talk to our team.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions from our clients.
Are you Australian owned?
Yes we are 100% Australian owned. Our datacentres are located in Australia which means your data stays in Australia. Our support call centre is also 100% Australian. All of our support operators are qualified systems support staff.
Do you backup my data?
All server platforms are backed up on our disaster recovery system. This is a service that is included in all our hosting packages. If you need to restore a hosting account then a charge does apply. All clients are encouraged to backup their own data and keep a current secure copy offsite. Backups are not permitted to be stored on the hosting servers.
Do you offer Spam Protection on your accounts?
All our servers are fitted with general spam protection and mail filtering. This only reduces spam and does not stop it completely. For a much more precise filtering service we offer our SPAMProtect product. At a low monthly cost it will protect all the email accounts under your domain.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your account without a penalty or exit payment. As long as your account is within your current payment period. If the account has lapsed, then any outstanding invoices will need to paid before the cancellation will be accepted.
How does the 24/7 Support work?
We offer no waiting business hour phone support. We offer 24/7 ticket support. Clients are encouraged to use the support ticket system as this ensures support issues are not lost. All support issues are dealt with by a TRIAGE method. The most critical issues are dealt with first.
I need Exchange Email.
No problem. Hosting Australia offers an alternative fully compliant Microsoft Exchange email system. So you can use shared calendars, contacts and all the functions of Microsoft Exchange just as if you had your own exchange server.